Thursday 28 April 2016

S is for Sunday


S is for Sunday, and that's what I'll be doing today. Yes, I know it's Thursday. But there is certain housework that I do every Sunday, and last weekend, what with having five dog shows in a three day weekend, it didn't get done. Neither did Saturday's list, for that matter.

I start late, because I was up for most of the night putting together the church newsletter, but it's still morning by a few minutes. The Sunday list is concerned with the kitchen and the front porch. I start at 11:49, and in no time flat the kitchen is done. I still have to hang out the washing when it finishes and sweep the porch, but that won't take long.

I now have an excuse for more Wagner, because S is also for Siegfried. And there's time! And I deserve a treat after finishing Operation Camilla. 

I do, however, break at the end of Act I to finish the Sunday list. For Act II I am joined by Louis, who is apparently made bold by the absence of Brunnhilde. He plasters himself to my chest so that I can hardly breathe, but it is a nice, warm kind of suffocation.

This is Louis.
The evening is taken up with dance lessons - Salsa, Swing and Samba all slotting nicely into the day's theme. To round it off I cook salmon for dinner.

Tomorrow will be brought to you by the letter T.

1 comment: