Friday 18 March 2016

Speed Baiting - will it replace Speed Dating?

We've all heard of speed dating. I've always thought it sounded rather silly and uncomfortable, but you can't deny it's efficient - IF you don't mind everyone knowing you're a desperate loser, of course.

Well the trend continues, and now it is my great pleasure to introduce the new concept of Speed Baiting. It's a lot more fun than speed dating, and more useful, too.

Those of you who've done scambaiting know what a fun hobby it is. But it does take up time. Lots and lots of time. I had to give it up myself, when I started law school. I just couldn't afford the time any more. If you have not yet experienced the delights of scambaiting, of course, just head on over here: www.419eater.com.

Now, however, you can have something of the same fun without the massive time investment - and you don't even have to leave the comfort and privacy of your own Facebook messages. Vide the following little encounter I had with Donald Jinright Wade, to whom according to the honourable tradition of scambaiting, I shall henceforth refer as the Mugu.

TM: ?
TC: what
TM: Firstly i would like to know if you have been contact by any of our online agent..
TC: who the fuck are you and what are you talking about
TM: Have you heard about the Facebook online Microsoft promo going on and have you been inform about your winning ?
TC: what you talking about
TM: Your Facebook user name show up as number 8th from the 20 listed names that won this year 2015 winners of FACE-BOOK PROMOTIONS AWARD,And That's the reason why i was instructed by the Facebook Board to get you contacted on how your winning Funds will be release to you today once you are fully ready to claim it.
TC: what you talking about
TM: The online draws was conducted by a random selection of emails you were picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the Facebook in other to claim your $500.000.00 the lottery program which is a new innovation by Facebook, is aimed at saying a big thank you to all our users for making Facebook their number one means to connect, communicate, relate and hook up with their families and friends over the years ann.
TC: ok send me the money then
TM: I want you to know this is real and fully legit,the Facebook lottery promotion is organized to say a very big thank you to you for using Facebook over they years,the Facebook is the biggest social networking site on the internet scene and we cant stoop so low to run scam on our darling site users,BE REST ASSURED,THIS IS REAL AND FULLY LEGIT.
TC: hahaha I suppose it is 100% risky free
TM: Firstly you will have to write this numbers down because it is important and compulsory.Your name was among the 20 lucky winners who won $500.000.00USD (Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) each on the Facebook group promotion award attached to

Lucky Number (FB-225-7736) Ticket Number (FB-172-60) Batch Number (FB-0281/544) Serial Number (99352748-2015)
Do write it down now and get back to me as soon as you are done
TC: yeah oh manny

I have wrote it down now send me the money hahahahaha
TM: All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn in Nine hundred thousand E-mail address on Facebook website from the listed continents/countries:Canada,Australia,United States, Asia, Europe,Middle East and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.
TC: yeah whatever just send me the fucking money
TM: For security reason you are not to accept any friend request from anyone until your winnings get deliver to you,If any of our Facebook agent send you a request ask them ask for your winnings tag code(FB:367/23) before you accept it,if not provided don't accept the request those are the scam artist block them right away,Understood

TM now sends a series of pictures:






TC: yeah whatever send me the fucking money dude I need it for drugs
TM: You are to Reconfirmed some Data-Bases in which the Facebook Board will make use to get your Winning Certificate and all Necessary document available for you before they can release your winning Funds to you....
Full Name: Full Home Address : Phone number : Occupation: Marital Status: City : State: Age: Email Address:
Fill the gaps and get back to me Immediately!!
TC: whatever, man, just send me the money quick my dealer says he will cut off my toes if I don't pay him
TM: Oh my god..

Why?
TC: cause in my country that's what we do to people who play us false know what im sayin? Like if u tells lies or doesn't pay whats owing

but rest easy man, i will be ok now cause I've given him your name so he knows he can get the cash from you
hey thanks for that anyways
TM: But you have to fill out that information
TC: dont worry he will find you, you don't have to do anything cause they have the software man, they can find you

you can pay the dealer and then whats left over you can send to me ok?

At this point the mugu left the conversation and blocked me. Just as I was starting to have fun; some people have no consideration. I was really tempted to create another account and go after him pretending to be the dealer, but that would, after all, be against Facebook's Terms of Service. But there's nothing to stop anyone else from doing it! 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment