Friday 26 October 2018

Live Reading - Operation Tomcat and others




Something special for you today. If you click on THIS LINK, you can see well-known children's author Rusty Trimble reading aloud from several books, including my own Operation Tomcat, and dealing with technical difficulties mid-read with the panache of a true performer.

It was quite strange hearing my book read aloud. Cool, though. Way cool. I felt like a celebrity. Truly I did.

Rusty's own book, Middle School Madness, caught my eye on Amazon. I've been reading quite a bit of children's fiction since I ventured into that field myself, and this one looks like a great read, with both wit and charm, and cute illustrations sprinkled all through it. Here's the cover:


You can find this and his other work on AMAZON, and you can find Operation Tomcat HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment