Sunday 1 May 2016

V is for Venom Ponds

Today is the first day of May, and it's time to get in touch with the man who will come and give me a quote for renovation of the crumbling old part of my house. 


The house shown above doesn't look too bad from the outside, but inside is a mass of crumbling plaster. A couple of rooms aren't even really safe to be in - the cornices are disintegrating and chunks of rock occasionally fall from on high. Last month I contacted a tradesman with a view to getting all the interior plastering fixed and basic painting done. I've been waiting until this month to get him to come out for a quote, because I haven't been there, but I'm planning to be there for the last week of the month so now is the time to get things organised.


I find the tradie's details and send him an email requesting him to make an appointment to quote on the renovation between 30 May and 3 June. Done and dusted!

Tomorrow's blog will be brought to you by the letter W.

No comments:

Post a Comment